Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I am pissy and judgemental

anyone on the internet who can type the words 'R U enuff' on a messageboard ought to be sort out by the grammar secret police division stood against the nearest blank wall nearest in hour to dawn and shot (or at least have their typing fingers removed). I'm dyslexic myself- but at least I make a bloody effort. While I'm at it the Cinema police should just creep down the backs of rows of seats and silently garotte anyone speaking during the main feature.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Tish said...

I gotta say, I think of myself as grammar and spelling challenged. But things like that bug me too. I have a friend who writes e-mail full of incomplete sentences and says things like anyhoo. I swear. It drives me CRAZY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home