Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tonight I met

a cake eating cat... all black and solid and with a paw wandering towards slice on the counter top.

Virgoes

To be in maximum alignment with the cosmic trends, go to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and commune with the painting "Peach Tree in Blossom" while sipping peach blossom wine and thinking deep thoughts about the parts of you that are like peach blossoms. Here's another possibility: Travel to a place where actual peach blossoms are blooming and meditate on why the Chinese consider this flower the most auspicious of plants. If you can't manage either of those actions, Virgo, please at least find images of peach blossoms on the Internet and gaze at them as you muse fondly of the delicate young aspects of your life that most need your love and care.
from freewillastrology see below for picture of blossom (cherry).

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM , Blogger Tim said...

That blossom photo - please tell me you didn't take that in Edinburgh recently. I've mis-underestimated the gulf stream if you did.

You've still got it, haven't you?
This is a lovely blog and you write beautifully.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger m said...

awww so nice of you!

Don't worry we've got crocuses, tips of daffodils, snowdrops but blossom is thin on the ground. This photo is from last year. As I don't take digital photos only lomos it takes about 6 months ususally for me to a) afford to process the films b)find them... the roll around on my kitchen floor a lot of of the time. However I had a power cut last night which seems to have c) jammed my disk drive closed... d) removed all my image files from Picassa e) Picassa has stroppily refused to have these image files uploaded back to it so it May Be Some Time Before I can post images again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home