Monday, March 28, 2005

sunk to the level of

watching the last half of Billy Elliot, obsessively kniting a buttonhole bag, interspersed with trying to upload more fekking pictures via hello/picassa - one lunch to meet friend on her way to london town and high flying life- feel useless and could do with another couple of days off the temping, padding around house occasinally chucking something into the charity shop bag/bin bag torturing myself with hello/picassa and watching pedestrian brit movies (enigma last night) massively torturing myself to find out online how my enemies are flourshing are about the level I can operate on right now - really don't have the resources to hit the temp world tomorrow. Yes I do feel appaulingly sorry for myself but then you have come to a blog called Urban Hermit not www.happywelladjusted.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home