Wednesday, March 02, 2005

want to whine and rant

tireing day - computer not working and phoning IT seemed to make it worse so I ended up with FEWER funtioning bits by the time I left for a meeting at 3.30pm. Meeting ghastly - there is nothing WORSE than being patronised by someone who has the money or THINKS he has the money - fuckker - I'm not going to come crawling to you.

I'm going to switch off the computer stop arguing about the wording on emails with my creative partner (When I'm tired and post-patronised I get pissy OK) I'm going to find the left over dinner and watch Desperate Housewives - its pap but all by brain can deal with. Computer CD driver fried so until fixed no more pictures. This was due to an uscheduled powercut last sat night.

Now reallly am off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home