Thursday, May 26, 2005

ok remind me again about the good points about this place

Had a nice evening met a friend for stitch & bitch (we're down to 2 members!) Met a luminary of the Film Guild on Princes St. We got the bus she gave me a sneak preview of the films they are going to show in the autumn. Nice long chat before we parted. Went up my street could here a man singing.

Edinbraw is wonderful
Except for Hearts*, Jews and Pakis

Over and over again as I walked to my door.

Now about to go to bed and read my detective book (this is classic avoid reality behaviour) I awoke with a start at 5am - unable to go back to sleep and convinced I was the most alone person in the entire world. I hate that feeling. Its worn down over the day but its not gone entirely.

So bury myself in book and hope I sleep like a log...

* Heart of Midlothian a football team supported by Protestants so I presume the man was Catholic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home