Sunday, May 22, 2005

blog meet on friday

Forgot to mention it I had dinner with Miss Hendrix-Cat. Shamlessly late because I wanted to hear about the shennigans of James the ner do well in the Archers. It was lovely seeing Miss HC the real HC (who would like you to all know that she is starved of whiskas singles and pointedly turned her back on us to make her point). F showed off the new computer and the photos taken in France, we had a great dinner, agreed that the world is getting worse, and I wove my way off to the bus stop at 11.30pm. We'd hoped a non blogging friend S would have joined us but he was cooking dinner - only the second time this has been known to pass in about the 10 years I've known him.

I have been having trouble readjusting to Edinburgh life after my trip to London. It feels very dull by comparison. I've been trying to make an effort to break out of my ruts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home