Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm a hopeless blogger. I think of profound things to say on the bus and then forget them.

S i g h. Wet wet wet here. May is turning out a strange month.

I was going to go swimming but getting wet twice over wasn't appealing. Went to cafe for dinner and came back via Scotmid. Was quite cheerful as the cat whisperer aka Hendrix-Cat's mother might have located a pregant cat in Newcastle and pregnant cat = kittens.

Found lodger in kitchen scrubbing sink. Apparently my dish cleaning methods are not up to much. This is worrying because since he's been here I've been very diligent on the washing up front. Nothing has grown penecilin in the past 8 weeks. Which means he has standards beyond mine. Next he'll divulge that he's a gay wee free start obsessively cleaning and it will turn into a long nightmare. Oh dear when/where/how will I get enough money to live alone? Mind you lodgers do cat sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home