Wednesday, February 02, 2005

still frustrated by hello

I tired again last night to upload pictures and failed again...

This is enormously frustrating.


Meanwhile .. I've been walking up and down groins ( wooden fences built to keep sand on beaches) inspecting rocks, gazing at seagulls, looking at the sea scape and sky scapes. All of which I regularly do at Portobello but this time I had to do it for a documentary taster. One of the reasons why I've bene absent from this blog. A lot of dashing about trying to get equipment, equipment going wrong, however it seems back on track. I'm off to London for a few days tomorrow. Will edit on my return.

Knackered from walking up and down the beach its much harder than walking on hard surfaces. We tired to unfreeze over a chinese meal but I'm still cold. Washing clothes for trip south. Must take out of washing machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home