Sunday, January 16, 2005

Unravelled

disconnected, trying to pull things together. Sigh... should stop and just give into TV/ radio vegging out. Instead tried to use Hello to upload photos to blogger but Hello doesn't seem to be working. Its dark now and as soon as its dark my desire to do anything pluments. I went out and posted some postcards about 4.30ish just as it was getting dark. Perishing cold. The first time out today. A 'friend' came for coffee and I made all the usual small talk, intense listening that I aways do. Perhaps this is why Ifeel so unravelled. I'm aware that I was putting on a good 'performance' for the role of friend rather than it being natural. I made banana/apple loaf and listened to the Archers.

What now? I should do the washing up left over from last night. I had a lovely evening Hendrix-Cat and Mr Hendrix-Cat came for dinner with S after rescheduling it from last week. It was very quiet but lovely to catch up and chat. I was able to pass on the real Hendricks Cat's christmas present (a cat blanket). Spicy Chicken cassoulet followed by chocolate pots was the menu.

Lots of left overs which I like - means less cooking.

Lots of people I know seem to be questioning at the begininng of the year perhaps it is natural. So I too question 'why blog'? Not sure if I've come up with an answer yet - I wondered if posting my pictures would have led me to another phase of blogging... however looks like it will be a while before I crack the vagaries of Hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home